Thank you for your interest in the Genesee Valley Arts Grants Program! Below you will see our online application. When starting your application, be sure to answer the first two questions (County You are Applying From and Application Category). Your responses will generate the correct application form.
A few reminders:
- Please remember that all supplemental documents have to be under 1.4MBs.
- If your documents or artist samples are more than 1.4MBs please email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
- Links to youtube videos, SoundCloud, professional websites, or other online platforms are acceptable as artist samples. List your links in a word doc and upload it to the artist sample section.
- The signature page and budget forms are available on the Forms and Documents page of the grant website (Applicants must use the provided budget form).
- To save your work, please hit the “Save and Continue Later” button at the bottom of the page. A blue pop up box will appear. Enter your email address and hit “Send Email”. Once you do so, a link will be emailed to the provided address that will allow you to access your in-progress application
- When you are done, hit Submit”. Please note, you will not have access to your application once it has been submitted.
- Questions? Contact Melissa at email@example.com or 585-243-6785.